After Christmas, the librarian called and said that they had a display case open and would Joshua like to bring his display down to the library? I asked him and he said, "Yes!" So, he carefully packed his Lego Atlantis sets into a box and got ready to take them to the library. When we got there, he was disappointed to find out that the display case he thought he would be using was still filled. So, he went and spoke to the librarian again. The head librarian came out and said, "Oh, we decided to put him in the main display case at the front of the library because it was such an interesting display." I wish you could have seen Joshua's face beam.
So, here are some pictures of his display:
Wow, Josh this is impressive. Great job on displaying your collection. Congrats on following through with the process of displaying at the library. My mom, great grandmother Barnes, once had a library display of her many lovely hats.
ReplyDeleteMom, I didn't remember that she had put her hats on display! How fun. I guess it runs in the family
DeleteThat is so wonderful! So many lessons learned on this one. I tell you Diane you are one fabulous homeschool mom and Joshua you have amazing talent! How cool is that....main lobby display! I think this is better than the fair! FUN!!
ReplyDelete