I never included a picture of the addition built off the back of the house, but this was one of the rooms that helped me to fall in love with this house in the first place. After some help from a dear friend here, we finally got it rearranged and decorated. I LOVE THIS ROOM. We are so thankful to the Lord for giving us this house and for His many good gifts to us.
way, way beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE how the couch isn't against the wall. Who would have thought of that? The pictures look awesome in that array!
What a beautiful room. I love it! The couch looks brand new.
Yes, we love that couch too. My friend Brandy helped me to arrange the pictures too. She laid them all out on the floor and we measured even for Dave's sake!!! :) I was very pleased with the results.
Delete