Last Saturday, we had the opportunity to go to a pumpkin farm in the area. It is one of my favorite fall activities. (I know, the list is growing! Truly, I feel that the Lord has esp. blessed us by this fall this year.) It was a very special day. We went to a pumpkin farm we have gone to a couple of times with Dave's parents and we went with them again this year. This pumpkin farm has a hayride where you go and pick your pumpkin, and other activities like face painting, corn mazes and goat feeding. Tim also really loved these extra-large tricycles they had at the farm. He thought they were hysterical (although I am not sure I got a picture of those!)
on the hayride with Mom-Mom
Our sweeties with their pumpkins:
awww...our littlest pumpkin
the kids with their pumpkins and with Pop-Pop and Mom-Mom
Hozak's Farm has this cute thing that says, "How Tall this fall?" Joshua and Sarah have had their picture taken by these for a couple of years! It's amazing to see how tall they really are this fall!
(not sure who the random kid is with Sam)
I love these things you stick your head through.
Well, I guess you could say we pretty much wiped Anna out before we got home!
ahhh my baby was so tired! How cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great place! Who would have guessed a pumpkin farm had so much fun stuff.