Thursday, March 22, 2012

Oh me! Oh me! Look who is 3!

Our sweet Anna turned 3 years old on Tuesday. I know I say it so frequently, but it is amazing how fast they grow up! When we moved to Florida, I was halfway through my pregnancy with Anna. Just 4 1/2 months later, our little Anna joined our family. What a blessing she is! Our little red-headed beauty came right in and everyone loved her from the start. Now she is 3 and it is hard to believe!
Anna as a new baby...
and our sweet 3 year old!
Anna wanted a princess cake for her birthday. I had never done a cake like this before, but it was so fun! She was so funny and kept saying, "Oh, I love it! I just love it!" It was adorable.  
Anna blowing out her candles 
and enjoying her cake with Mommy
When Anna was opening her presents, she kept saying, "Shhh. Everyone be quiet I am opening my presents." I guess she really did want to be princess for the day. :)
My sweet Sarah loves birthdays; she always has. She always gets each person a present at each of their birthdays and at Christmas. This was her sweet present for her beautiful sister, Anna.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE ANNA!

2 comments: