Well, all this to say, Josh and Sarah know a lot of scripture verses. Lots and lots. Timothy knows quite a few too. Not as many as Josh and Sarah, but still more than Sam. I guess it was earlier this year I realized that Sammy knew maybe one verse. I realized it was time to start incorporating that into our school time again. So, right now we are trying to learn Psalm 23. Here is a small clip of Sammy learning his verses (we have done vs. 1-2 so far) along with a sheep craft I found on the internet.
Zany family of 7 trying to live for our Lord and also trying finding a moment or two of peace every once in a while.
Thursday, February 2, 2012
The Lord is my Shepherd
It's funny when you have a large family. You spend hours and hours with your first one - teaching school, teaching Bible verses, doing lots of other activities. Then you have more babies and all the sudden it becomes harder to spend that kind of time with each one. I used to do preschool with Josh for about 2 hours. I do it piece-meal with Sam throughout the day, but I am sure it is not 2 hours. The funny thing is, he is still learning! My good friend Noelle (who has 8 children) used to tell me she asked the Lord to multiply her to her children the way he did with the loaves and fishes. I like that. I want the Lord to multiply my time with each child so that they each get what they need and then by His grace to become the people He wants them to be.
Well, all this to say, Josh and Sarah know a lot of scripture verses. Lots and lots. Timothy knows quite a few too. Not as many as Josh and Sarah, but still more than Sam. I guess it was earlier this year I realized that Sammy knew maybe one verse. I realized it was time to start incorporating that into our school time again. So, right now we are trying to learn Psalm 23. Here is a small clip of Sammy learning his verses (we have done vs. 1-2 so far) along with a sheep craft I found on the internet.
Well, all this to say, Josh and Sarah know a lot of scripture verses. Lots and lots. Timothy knows quite a few too. Not as many as Josh and Sarah, but still more than Sam. I guess it was earlier this year I realized that Sammy knew maybe one verse. I realized it was time to start incorporating that into our school time again. So, right now we are trying to learn Psalm 23. Here is a small clip of Sammy learning his verses (we have done vs. 1-2 so far) along with a sheep craft I found on the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment