Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fun With Grandpa and Grandma

This past Labor Day, my parents got to come down for a visit. The kids loved having them here and we spent lots of special time together. One day we went to the pool. Everyone had a great time. The older two really loved when Grandpa would throw them in the water (over his shoulders and such.) It was a fun weekend.

Other festivities included trying to make jelly. (I say trying because when we were all done, they were completely runny the next day. Didn't quite work.) We also did some shopping some hanging out and even went to IHOP. A fun Labor Day weekend indeed.
 Hello everyone!
 Grandma and Anna in the pool
 Two cuties
 Grandpa and Sarah
 I think I have another picture like this of Josh. It must be his favorite pose!
 Tim playing in the pool
 Josh making our hot dogs for Labor Day
Grandma and Anna washing dishes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment