Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall, Oh Fall, Where Art Thou?

Alright, I know all you friends who are up north are enjoying fall weather, cooler days and nights, and even some of the beginnings of lovely autumn colors that we know and love. And really, I can't complain because it really will be beautiful weather here soon. (November, December, and January have their own loveliness here in Florida, even if we really don't experience the change of seasons.) But, alas, I do still miss fall.

So here is the Mateer's tribute to fall:
J painting his fall tree. He had a very creative idea - he made a stencil for the top of the tree like he did this summer when he made his shelf with his Pop-Pop Mateer.

 Anna and Sammy doing yellow, red and orange hand prints for their "leaves." 


 Sarah's creativity was obvious with her neat tree. She also added 20 things that she is thankful for.
Tim painting his leaves. 

The finished products:



No comments:

Post a Comment