This week Josh and Sarah have their standardized testing. It has been a nice time for me to just hang out with my younger little ones. Today the younger ones and I walked to the library and it was so fun. They were doing library time and the librarians were laughing at me because I was so excited about going! I haven't gotten to do that in several years. It was so neat. They did puppet shows and songs (Ahh - peanut butter and jelly!) and even acted out Billy Goat Gruff. The kids did a craft and on our walk back home, Tim said, "That was really fun!" It was so sweet how much each one of them loved it.
I love homeschooling and I wouldn't trade this time with all my precious kiddos for anything, but I have enjoyed the extra one-on-one time with the three younger ones this week. Thanks Lord for little blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment