So then, we had Anna. Anna wore it as soon as she was big enough to get into it. And the craziest thing happened. She grew too big for it. (Are they allowed to do that?!)
Anyway, when I put it on her a few Sundays ago, it was TOO tight and TOO short. (I let her wear it to church anyway, but Dave said, "No more, hon. It's too small."
So, I decided to take it apart and make it bigger.
![]() |
| Oh my! Look how little Josh, Sarah and Tim were!!! |
| Here is all of us in Florida before we moved and Anna in the dress |
| My Little Anna who is not so little anymore |
| The finished product. What will I do when she outgrows it again? |

okay, that is way too awesome! Next year she will wear it as a shirt and then I guess it's time to put it up until.......
ReplyDeleteAdd leggings underneath.
ReplyDelete