Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Flower Girl

Last weekend a friend from church got married. She is the pastor's daughter and she works in our nursery. She had the girls in the nursery be her flower girls, and one of them was our Anna. Katrina (the woman who was getting married) was so kind and thoughtful and even included Sarah to be the person in charge of the guestbook. It was a fun couple of days. (Although I will admit that I had no idea how tiring it was being the mother of a flower girl!!) We went up last Friday night for the Rehearsal and the Rehearsal dinner and then back up on Saturday for the wedding. What a special and joyous occasion.

This picture was at the dress rehearsal - 
all of the flower girls wore pink, but it wasn't even planned!
Sarah and Anna before the wedding
 the flower girls admiring the dress before Katrina got married
(OK, I admit it - this one was one of the professional photographers picture that I "caught" from behind him!)
 the bride and Anna
Anna going down the aisle
 Anna and her best buddy 

What a sweet and joyful day!



1 comment:

  1. Great picts. Anna looks so grown up. If you think being mother of the flower girl is exhausting, think how mother of the bride feels.

    ReplyDelete