Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving. It is one of my favorite holidays. And, yes, I do admit that I listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving. As my cousin said, "I think that you can listen to Christmas music in all the brrr months - like SeptemBER, OctoBER, NovemBER, and DecemBER." I don't actually start listening in September, but I do enjoy it in November and December - kind of getting ready for the whole season kind of thing.

We were able to go and spend Thanksgiving with my parents. It was such a lovely time. We were all healthy and we just had a nice time together.
It is a long car drive

We love to stop at the rest area at New River Gorge in W. Virginia
Flat Stanley came along with us on our trip too!
Once we got to Grandpa's and Grandma's, we like going to the park with them! Grandpa spins the children so fast!
 We had a special time with them and are so thankful for them on this Thanksgiving and always!

When we got home, we were able to spend Thanksgiving day with Dave's parents. What a joy to have 2 sets of wonderful parents!


1 comment:

  1. What a great family picture!!
    The kids are getting SO BIG!!

    ReplyDelete