Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall fun

OK, so this is a little late, but it is still a fun picture.
The snowboarder, the fireman, Lady Liberty, a princess, and Buzz Lightyear 

The little town we live in had a parade the weekend before Halloween where you could "trick or treat" at the local businesses. The kids were also supposed to BE in the parade. It was a short parade, but it was still fun.
 (Yes, Tim did have a different outfit for the parade than in the first picture.)
 Josh. the snowboarder. He came up with his outfit himself. I liked how he duct-taped his snowboard to his shoes. :)
Lady Liberty in the parade

1 comment:

  1. What fun! I wish I were there to hear how all the costumes came to be :)
    The princess adorned herself with another princess dress as well. Love it! I love the little town look. Is that downtown Beaver? Is it like Sanford?

    ReplyDelete