Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Tidings of Joy

I have always loved Easter. Spring has always been one of my favorite times of the year. I love the new buds on the trees, the spring flowers, the new birth all around us. I esp. love celebrating our Risen Savior - who is still alive today! Amen!
Isn't it just like the Lord - when we went to Kentucky, all of the tulips were blooming (my personal favorite as far as flowers go) and as we went up to Pennsylvania, all the trees were blossoming too. So us Floridians got to enjoy spring - even on a trip!

It is always special spending Easter with Dave's parents. The kids were looking forward to having an Easter egg hunt with their grandparents. We did the egg hunt the day before Easter, just for fun.
 Notice the egg taped to Dave's back :) 
 It took the kids forever to find that one!
 Anna searching for eggs
 yes, there was one in the gas tank
Everyone with their baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment