Yesterday was the race day and let me just say, Josh did AMAZING!!!! He ran the 3.1 miles in 26 minutes 24 seconds and came in 5th in his age group. Let's just say he left me in his dust!
My sweet hubby ran the race with me. I had been wanting to run together since the beginning of this year, so it was great to run with him. We had a very respectable time at 33 minutes 16 seconds - almost 3 1/2 minutes faster than my last time! Here are some pictures of the day:
Notice Josh to the left of this photo
How wonderful, Diane. I showed this to Mark to hopefully motivate him to exercise as well. Congratulations _ I'll bet it feels great. I am going from couch to 5K, too. Started in July, and now am up to 2.5 mile run/walk four days each week. Thanks for posting the couch to 5K link.
ReplyDelete