Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fun in the Sun

One of the things that we are VERY thankful for here in Florida is our pool. It has been record temperatures all over the country lately and Florida, of course, is always rather warm in late July. OK, so "rather warm" is a major understatement. It is hot, hot, hot here. So all that to say, we are very thankful for our pool here at NTM.

Yesterday was one of the many days that we have spent at the pool this summer. I decided to take my camera and get a few shots of the kiddos enjoying the Florida sunshine.
I did make them get one posed picture before they could jump in. (I know, what a mean momma.)
 T,S, & A playing with some of the toys I took down
 a really sweet 8 year old I know
Big J
Splashing buddies

No comments:

Post a Comment